Replacement Battery Part No.
|New 3600mah Laptop Batteries Replacement For HP Compaq Armada 7330 battery
Battery Type: Li-ion
Product Type: Replacement
Shiping cost: Free Shipping
List Price: $
Replacement Laptop Machine Part No. For Compaq
|Armada 7300 Series
How to extend your Compaq Armada 7330 battery life?
- What should I know when using Compaq Armada 7330 battery for the first time?
A: In order to make full capacity of Compaq V6000 battery replacement, please charge and discharge (cycle) for a few times when start to use
- What can I do to make my battery last longer?
A: There are several things you can do to make your Compaq Armada 7330 battery last longer:
- Use the notebook's power saving controls to reduce battery use in your normal day. For example, turn the Bluetooth off if it is not needed; reduce the screen brightness when conditions permit.
- Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures. If the system is exposed to extreme cold or hot temperatures, allow it to warm up/cool down before use and before charging.
- Contrary to last decades' batteries, modern Li-ion batteries do not need to be fully discharged to maintain health.
- All batteries wear with use and time. When you find the runtime is no longer satisfactory, it may be time to purchase a new battery.
- Will my Compaq Armada 7330 battery become useless if I leave it unused for a long time?
A: Basically, yes. We suggest you to charge or discharge the Compaq V6000 laptop battery to 40 - 60% capacity using your Windows operating system power meter, then remove it from your system. Then Store it in a standard office environment, away from extreme temperatures. However, fully charge and remove battery from Compaq Armada 7330 laptop before leave it unused for a month or longer. It's better to use your battery at least once a week for keeping it works well.
- Any other tips of using Compaq Armada 7330 battery?
A: Keep the Compaq Armada 7330 battery cool, dry and clean after been fully charged. Don't short circuit terminal or store your Compaq Armada 7330 battery pack with metal parts.